• I have a high proclivity for learning new technology quickly, and I love to help others see the potential of technology in their own jobs.
As a consultant helping clients learn new systems, I love to make cheerleaders out of skeptics and use my knowledge and skills to help others be more effective and efficient in their own areas of responsibility.
• I have the ability to systematize and organize tasks with lots of details.
Working with databases in particular requires a high level of focus on details, and I love the challenge of improving data quality and processes and the powerful tool a database can become when implemented properly.
• I love being given assignments that allow me to be innovative and creative in discovering solutions to problems.
At one organization, they were struggling with a registration system for their annual meeting that saw check-in wait times over an hour. After giving me the freedom to overhaul the system, the next annual meeting they saw the wait times fall to no more than 5 minutes for anyone even at the busiest times.
• I have a great love for writing creatively, and I thoroughly enjoy proofreading, editing, and revising the work of others.
• I have a personality that focuses well on the work before me, yet handles stressful situations in a calm, good-natured manner. When problems arise, I am energized by the challenge and eager to find a solution for it.
• I spent nearly 4 years after college doing charitable work, and I still have a strong desire to be involved in activities where I can make a difference by giving hope to others where it has been lost or even by simply bringing a smile to the face of someone facing difficult circumstances.
Specialties: iMIS Cloud (and earlier versions), The Raiser's Edge, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, Informz, Real Magnet, Higher Logic's Connected Community, etc.