Tom Jelen joined DelCor in 2019 as a Strategic Consultant. Mr. Jelen has over 20 years of leadership experience in digital product development and project management and a proven track record of developing forward-thinking strategies and delivering results. Mr. Jelen supports DelCor clients with the following CIO-level services:
- Digital strategy (i.e., website, mobile, content, social, online community, user experience)
- Digital marketing and analytics
- Content management system requirements analysis and selection
- Digital product lifecycle management
- Digital leadership in the role of an interim CIO and CDSO
- Digital workplace strategy and governance
- Email communications strategy and governance
- Project portfolio and vendor management
- Digital team recruitment and retention
- Office 365 migration and adoption
- Web application development methodologies
Mr. Jelen is an experienced speaker and an active member of the association community. He is a member of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and served as a member of the ASAE Technology Section Council from 2015-2018. Mr. Jelen has delivered numerous educational sessions on project portfolio management, online community management, digital marketing, social media, and online collaboration. Mr. Jelen was recognized as a 2018 Association Technology Star, a distinction awarded by DCA Live to top association technology executives.
Mr. Jelen holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science from the University of Dayton and an MBA from the University of Illinois. Prior to joining DelCor in 2019, he served as the Director of Digital Communications for the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) where he led the overall strategic direction of ASHA’s digital technology.