B174: Doubling Company Revenue Run Rate with Expert Use of Assessments
May 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Simple Techniques to Generate Faster Revenue Growth
The studies behind the seminal book “Good to Great” had three sales related bottom lines:
- Get the right people on the “right seat on the bus” based on natural talent.
- Train them to do the job.
- If necessary, slow the growth of the company to get the right people.
- – The techniques to hire the right people for every sales position.
- – Sales training that includes the fundamentals, the neuroscience-based skills and the “post pandemic” sales skills.
- – Techniques for coaching sales people for optimum performance.
NASBA (Field of Study) Business Management & Organization
CAE (Subject Domain) Operations
Prerequisites and advance preparation needed 1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required
Reviewer Wade Tetsuka, CPA
CPE/CAE Credits 1.0
Delivery Group Internet Based