LIVE EVENT: Use Business Central to Securely Access 120+ Payment Solutions and Save Money on Every Transaction!
Join Wade Tetsuka and Jenni Glaze from UST at the Dynamics User Group Northeast Regional Meetup.
July 18, 2023
1300 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA 22209
To find out more or to register, click to link below.
Use Business Central to Securely Access 120+ Payment Solutions and Save Money on Every Transaction!
Attend this Session, in person, receive 0.5 CPE and/or CAE credits
If your organization accepts credit cards as a form of payment from customers, you are probably concerned about ease of use, data security(PCI Compliance), automation, fees, bank reconciliation, etc.
USTPay is the only solution on Microsoft AppSource that gives you the freedom to choose from over 120 payment gateways and processors out-of-the-box. That means you can choose the best solution for your business while minimizing your PCI compliance scope. There is added benefit of reduced credit card processing fees — $40,000 to $60,000 or more annually depending upon your overall sales volume.
- Payments Flowchart: Many vendors are involved in processing credit card payments.
- Processing Fees: Choosing the right payment gateway/processor can help you save $60,000+ in fees annually. Factors that impact fees include Level-3 processing, proper industry categorization, reduced processor discount rates and fees, non-mandatory fees, etc.
- Card Acceptance: What is the most secure way to accept credit card payments and minimize PCI Compliance scope?
- Customer Wallets: Why is it beneficial for card vault and tokenization to be independent of the payment gateway?
- Collections: How to benefit from offering customers different payment options. What is account updater, and how does this help?
∙ Understand how the credit card processing industry works ∙ The most secure methods of credit card acceptance and how to reduce PCI Compliance Scope
∙ Learn about Tokenization, Card Vaulting, Account Updater and other important credit card processing features
∙ How to reduce processing fees on every transaction