N116: AP Automation – Processing Global Payments, Eliminating Fraud, and Segregating Roles and Responsibilities to Reduce Risk
This session will provide an overview of current challenges and trends impacting financial processes in today’s Accounts Payable departments. It will focus on how automation can drive new levels of efficiency and how digital transformation can improve payment analytics and eliminate manual errors. Additional best practices to be discussed include:
- Processing global payments to any country in any currency.
- Strengthening fraud prevention.
- Segregating roles and responsibilities to ensure corporate accounting compliance.
Finally, the session will identify leading practices to automate AP in NetSuite
- Discover the leading practices to automate AP in NetSuite
- Learn how to segregate roles and responsibilities to spread control of info and reduce risk
- Understand how to use digital technology to prevent fraud in AP
- Identify how to take full advantage of NetSuite’s 360° visibility to improve AP processes
- Anything additional