W401: Cybersecurity Questions You Should Be Asking
February 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
The threats, risks, and potential solutions within cybersecurity are changing faster than any other area of technology. As critical as this topic is for an organization’s future and brand reputation, it is one of the least understood by organization leaders. This webinar cuts through the tech-talk and explains the must-know facts about cybersecurity risks, what leaders need to understand, what questions to ask, and how to ensure your IT team is headed in the right direction at an adequate pace.
- What’s driving this surge in cybersecurity incidents?
- Is phishing really that big of a risk and is training that important?
- Does AI have anything to do with cyber risk?
- How can I understand if our IT team is doing the right thing?
- How do I know if we’re doing enough?
NASBA (Field of Study) Information Technology
CAE (Subject Domain) Operations
Prerequisites and advance preparation needed 1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required
Reviewer Wade Tetsuka, CPA
CPE/CAE Credits 1.0
Delivery Group Internet Based