W405: The No BS Guide to Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation has been a hot topic for a decade, and yet associations still struggle to make it happen, to get beyond “digitizing” and truly “go digital.” Why is that?
Join Maddie Grant and Elizabeth Engel as they share findings from their new, deeply researched whitepaper, The No BS Guide to Digital Transformation: How Intentional Culture Change Can Propel Associations Forward. The research is clear: the key to lasting, responsive digital transformation is intentional and focused culture change. This session will delve deeply into what makes association culture unique and how culture change particularly impacts associations.
The session will address questions like:
- What is digital transformation and why do associations need it?
- Which technologies reduce transactional friction that slow associations down?
- What culture patterns do associations have that block true digital transformation?
- How can associations be digitally mature enough to be competitive?
The session will also include a live interview with Prabhash Shrestha, MS, PMP, CAE
Group Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Strategy Officer, who will share insights about how The Independent Community Bankers of America® embarked on their digital transformation project on behalf of their members and their industry.
- – Define what digital transformation is for their specific association context
- – Understand the concept of culture patterns and how they can be roadblocks to digital transformation
- – Identify seven steps they need to take to effect digital transformation in their association.