B197: Part 1/3 What to do Before the Conference. Let’s Recoup Your Investment.
Ensure your conference investment pays off. Hear from our conference experts with a detailed plan.
Through this session, we will explore:
- Establishing sales and marketing clear goals
- Creating an account plan to maximize your team’s reach
- Building attention and enthusiasm before the event
- Learn to leverage Social Media for the most impact
- How to pre-book meetings with your top prospects
- Leveraging invaluable networking and growth opportunities
- Crafting strategies that ensure you recoup your expense
Part 2: You’ve Arrived at the Conference. It’s Time to Amp it Up
Course Description: Whether it’s your first conference or your fiftieth, discover how to seize every moment, foster meaningful connections, and elevate your on-the-ground experience.
Hear from the experts:
- Learn how to supercharge your conference journey the moment you step in.
- Dive deep into tactics and strategies that help you make the most of every opportunity.
- How to leverage Social Media for the most impact
- Discovering how to network effectively
- How to stand out in the crowd
- Why speaker opportunities can amplify your presence
- How to transform attendees to become influencers on your behalf
Part 3: The Conference is Over. It’s Time for Thoughtful Follow-Up.
Course Description: The close of a conference doesn’t signal the end; it’s merely the beginning of the next critical phase. This session delves into the importance and nuances of effective post-conference engagement.
We’ll guide you through:
- Crafting meaningful follow-ups
- Discuss new found connections with sales and marketing
- Converting short and long-term opportunities into tangible outcomes
- Set a roadmap for sustained relationship-building
- Deploy multi-touch account-based follow-up strategies