Creating a High Performance Culture | Key Factors to Consider
World-class organizations have long recognized the powerful influence their cultures have on the performance of their people, and by extension, the performance of their companies. Not surprisingly, while most organizations allow their cultures to evolve naturally, top-performing ones don’t leave this to chance. Instead, they’re amazingly intentional about how they create and drive the culture they want to have. How they do it is the topic of this webinar. This is not your standard abstract or theoretical program about the importance of creating a vision or mission statement. Rather, it’s a practical, actionable, no nonsense program designed to give participants the tools to leverage their corporate culture as a distinct competitive advantage.
While the content of this program is thought-provoking, and even inspiring, the real value is in the ability to take the concepts and immediately implement them at work. Most participants will describe this as the most practical and actionable program they’ve ever heard on how to build a high-performance culture; and every participant will leave with a specific game plan to better leverage the power of their own corporate culture.
- Learn the difference between a good culture and a high-performance culture
- Learn why values are less important than behaviors
- Learn why vision and mission statements are often a mistake
- Learn critical mistakes most leaders make in defining their culture, and how to avoid them
- Learn the role of ritual in sustaining a focus on culture over the long run