The New Netforum Cloud: Key Features of The Platform
The New NetForum Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure has become the “enterprise cloud” used by 95% of the Fortune 500 because it offers sophisticated yet risk-averse organizations (such as large companies or associations) a powerful combination of cutting-edge capabilities, security, and familiarity.
The same can be said for the new NetForum Cloud AMS – over 30 modules and nearly 20 years of Enterprise AMS functionality, now rebuilt to be cloud native on Azure and featuring Nucleus data analytics.
Join us for a fast-moving overview of how associations are using this new combination of technologies to deliver never-before-possible insights to staff, leadership, the Board – and even members!
Enterprise Cloud, Enterprise AMS, and Data Analytics for Associations – see what’s now possible at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, September 30th and receive 1.5 hours of CAE/CPE credit at no cost.
- See what’s now possible in Member/Constituent Segmentation and Interest Clustering
- Hear the benefits of Microsoft Azure for Member-Based Organizations
- Understand Explicit vs Implicit Member Interest and how to rapidly capitalize
- Consider 5 new Membership Metrics and the Insights they provide
- Preview association technology in 2022 and beyond – platform, functionality and analytics