W473: Sales is Not Evil: Effective Sales for NonSales Professionals
If you’re a leader of a membership-based organization, you know how challenging it can be to keep members engaged and passionate about your cause. You may be struggling to achieve higher attendance at events or secure top-notch speakers to present to your members. Perhaps you’ve been struggling to convince your members to take on more active roles in their community. It’s easy to feel discouraged, but it’s important to remember that these challenges can be overcome with a sales-oriented mindset. However, it’s crucial to note that this doesn’t mean resorting to slimy sales tactics. With proven sales thinking, you can effectively engage your members and achieve your organization’s goals in an ethical manner.
• Learn how to unlock the power of sales thinking in your membership development efforts
• Learn how to increase member engagement and attendance at events with proven sales techniques that have helped other associations
• Learn how to leverage better speakers for your events and get members to take action in their community
• Learn how to make a more impactful connection with members through persuasive communication strategies
• Learn how to be successful without the slimy sales tactics