New Website Checklist: Key Considerations for Your Next Website
There are dos and don’ts when you are planning for a new website. Far too often, associations develop and issue RFPs full of requirements that either doesn’t fit their audience’s needs or the size of their organization. There are always unknowns that should be expected, but problems start to occur when misunderstood requirements are included. This leads to bids with huge cost disparities because of massive amounts of guesswork. In this course, you will hear from Adage Technologies, who has decades of experience navigating hundreds of association and non-profit website projects, on what you need to do and what not to do so that your next website project is successful.
- The Difference Between Content Management System vs. Content Management Frameworks vs. Digital Experience Platform
- Considering a Best-of-Breed Approach to Your Technology Stack
- Experienced Perspective On Building Good RFP Requirements
- Properly Identifying “Big Ticket Items” and How to Budget
- Understanding Buzzwords – Why Bleeding Edge Isn’t Necessarily The Right Decision