W206: Inside a Ransomeware Attack: Understanding the Threat & How to Protect Your Organization
October 26, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Ransomware and other cyber threats are increasingly common. Join us for a discussion of best practices to protect your organization from these threats.
- Understand the common types of attacks and where your organization might be vulnerable
- Review a recent client ransomware attacks to better understand what happened, what they did well, and how they could have better prepared
- Identify the proper steps to take after a ransomware attack and resources you should leverage
- Learn common strategies and new technology that can help defend against cyber attack
- Review how to improve your security posture and prepare for a security audit